by Vlad Cuc
In order to analyze procedures and authorizations necessary for making coffee, tea and sugar in Romania bear in mind that making coffee , coffee substitutes and soluble coffee, including instant coffee blends is framed under the provisions of the Tax Code and the procedure followed excisable products established by the Tax Code to authorize operators to derive income from the sale of excisable products.
In order to carry on the business of manufacturing sugar , tea and coffee investors must obtain the following permits, besides of course incorporating a company:
– Authorizing the operation through the health assessment report – administrative procedure whereby the competent authority shall assess the compliance objective , the assessment report drawn up and issue the Sanitary authorization or notification of its rejection ;
– Marketing authorization of economic operators that income from sales of coffee products , coffee substitutes , soluble coffee , including instant coffee blends ; authorization is issued by the DGs public finance and financial control of State County and Bucharest, Romania ;
– Permit the emission of greenhouse gases for sugar manufacturing activities , the competent authority is the National Agency for Environmental Protection
– Environmental permit issued by the National Agency for Environmental Protection ;
– Permits the fulfillment of the obligations in terms of food labeling.
In order to obtain authorization sanitary operation in Romania, the applicant shall submit to the competent authority the following documentation:
a) application signed by the owner of the activity / administrator;
b ) the design according to specific legal regulations in force;
c ) proof of payment of the sanitary permit fee , if applicable;
d ) affidavit that space for which authorization is sought is legally owned and not subject to any dispute;
e) the specific activity may request other documents proving legal requirements within the area , they will be submitted by the applicant in the evaluation stage of the lens.
Marketing authorization for collection of the excise goods in Romania are delivered by a fee based on a request – type and the following documents:
a) the certificate of company registration issued by the Trade Register ;
b ) tax registration certificate ;
c ) certificate issued by the territorial fiscal body , showing that applicants for licenses have tax obligations to the state budget.
d ) the applicant’s statement on oath , the head office, branches , subsidiaries, workstations , desks , storage stations , stores and any other places where they work and their addresses.